Quakerism, or The Religious Society of Friends, was formed in England in the 1600’s by a man named George Fox and a group of like-minded seekers. They believed that everyone could have a direct relationship with God. This continues to be our tradition.
Find out more about Quakerism at these links.
- More About Quakerism
- About Southern Quarter
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
- Quaker Information Center
- Friends General Conference
- American Friends Service Committee
- Pendle Hill Retreat Center
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Alternatives To Violence Project (AVP)
- Quaker Universalist Fellowship
- Fellowship of Quakers in the Arts
- Friends United Meetings
- More Quaker Links